Project Selection - My Decision
After some consideration, I have decided to make my project a film, in particular an animation. Although films usually demand others to be able to act and contacts, I have my ways where that will not be the case. Not only that, but every available material I will need will be, for the most part at my disposal. It also compliments me as an illustrator for I will be able to create my own art in more varied ways versus trying to use people if I were to animate; I doubt I will be able to do that without the proper programs and time as animations tends to take months of practice to do and the programs I'm used to are the kinds not available for computers. I also have some experience on making animations as I had done it as a hobby on basic programs such a Flipnote Hatena, I will certainly have to evolve and to procure my own ambitions.
Comments
Post a Comment