Determining a Beginning of a Script
As with every basis of a film, a script is needed to be able to get off the ground. The issue I've been running in here is how I would start it. I've already decided which characters would be speaking and upon the subject of economy, the issue here is what economic problems the characters should speak of. I have the idea of it starting off mid sentence, but unsure how to start something from the middle. There is a way of just doing a proper start and creating the conversation from there, but the issue is that such dialogue will have to be cut out and a portion might not even fit to be a mid sentence during the process itself that would be interesting enough to start off on.
There's also the need to look up information on economics to further understand how this council will be dictated, as their only goal is to strive for profit. And how they are diggers of old technology to build their own. There is research involved, but it tends to be researching about older technologies. How I will make this economically discussed will require more research before I finalize it.
There's also the need to look up information on economics to further understand how this council will be dictated, as their only goal is to strive for profit. And how they are diggers of old technology to build their own. There is research involved, but it tends to be researching about older technologies. How I will make this economically discussed will require more research before I finalize it.
Comments
Post a Comment