Post-Draft Issues Reflection
Some Issues I've have had in the draft's production would have to be the art for it. It's glaringly clear to see when two different art programs have been used. This is mainly due to the limitations encountered after no longer having the ability to use my usual art program and having to switch to Adobe Illustrator for some time and the Paint Tool Sai. Another issue would have to be the premature complexity. It went nothing by my planned process of stick figures for movement then so on; but this is also due to the demands the drafts desired; forcing assets from previous scenes having to be reused as too much time was spent on the drawings.
The editing process was also something I had to get used to in a short amount of time as I did no experimentation with in prior. I had to learn effects for both audio and visual to get the desired outcome for the film.
There was also the audio itself. The program I was using called REAPER, was at first faulty, not altering the audio I desired. And when I accomplished that, it was another task to try and make every character have a differing voice all from my own. I will say it had been accomplished, but I can tell there's still hints of me in every voice that is apparent. Hence why I should simply use more voice actors for more variety.
At least, thanks to experimentation when making such a draft, I have learned to understand the programs and the processes needed to be used and I hope there will not be anymore issues when designing art for the film. Especially for animation. I will be able to use REAPER more effectively when changing audio, no longer having to look at tutorials for hours on end, and I will know of where to find effects for certain parts of the film to add the emphasized changes which I desire from it. The only issue I know I will have to encounter is changes to the visuals through the editing software as there wasn't much I originally had to do since I previously didn't have much to do.
The editing process was also something I had to get used to in a short amount of time as I did no experimentation with in prior. I had to learn effects for both audio and visual to get the desired outcome for the film.
There was also the audio itself. The program I was using called REAPER, was at first faulty, not altering the audio I desired. And when I accomplished that, it was another task to try and make every character have a differing voice all from my own. I will say it had been accomplished, but I can tell there's still hints of me in every voice that is apparent. Hence why I should simply use more voice actors for more variety.
At least, thanks to experimentation when making such a draft, I have learned to understand the programs and the processes needed to be used and I hope there will not be anymore issues when designing art for the film. Especially for animation. I will be able to use REAPER more effectively when changing audio, no longer having to look at tutorials for hours on end, and I will know of where to find effects for certain parts of the film to add the emphasized changes which I desire from it. The only issue I know I will have to encounter is changes to the visuals through the editing software as there wasn't much I originally had to do since I previously didn't have much to do.
Comments
Post a Comment