Rendition of the Second Script

   
    After numerous occasions for thinking the start of the script. I've decided the best course of action would be for the conversation at hand to be in mid-conversation during the start of the scene. This will be used to give a sense of a long argumentative duration which had been going on far longer than what the audience would currently perceive.

   There was also the issue of what the cast would speak of. As they were to be opportunistic merchants in power, I've decided where they would simply focus on ideas to continue to increase their profits within the galaxy.

   Giving the characters a type of characteristic to the way they might've speak was also a decision I had to made. Finally, I decided to simply give more professional lines, only really hinting towards some of their backgrounds and ideals, rather than putting characterization within their words as it would be quite inappropriate for them as they stand as Directors of a Plutocratic Conglomeration.


Second Script


Comments

Popular Posts